This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Senior High Youth Pastor
North Ridge Community Church
Cave Creek, Arizona, United States
Date Posted: 05/15/2012
Categories: Youth Pastor
Denominations: Bible Church
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
To develop attractive and cost effective programs which lead to solid spiritual growth for all activities related to High School (9th through 12th grade) Student Ministries. This job includes the ability to coordinate staff and volunteer youth leaders to execute these goals.
Reports directly to Associate Pastor.
Administrative Assistant - Students, with shared reporting to the Office Manager
· Be a representation of Christ as a leader, and counsel to students through one-on-one relationships and in group settings.
· Partner with parents to develop the spiritual growth of students through weekly emails, parent meetings, etc.
· Recruit, train and shepherd youth leaders
· Oversee Sunday morning student worship and teaching experience
· Coordinate monthly student ministry “big events” and bi-monthly “small events”
· Plan and organize two annual camping experiences (winter and summer), our in-town retreat (Chi Alpha) & fall excursion (California trip to Magic Mountain)
Establish vision and goals for High School Ministry
Promote NRCC through regular Sunday Attendance
Attend weekly staff meetings with pastoral team
Attend weekly meetings with Associate Pastor
Ensure a current and accurate directory of students within the NRCC membership database is maintained JOB
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
Experience: +2 years with similar work experience
Skills/Competencies: Proficient in verbal and written communication. Proficient in computer programs.. Management of sound system, media equipment a plus.
Values: Regularly and consistently demonstrates the NRCC Purpose and Distinctives.
Overtime Eligibility: Exempt (Non-Eligible Full-Time Status)
Working Conditions: Normal church office environment. 50-60 hours per week. Includes Sundays and some evenings for special events.