East Auburn Baptist Church Youth Pastor
To be responsible for the development and oversight of all EABC ministries to junior high and senior high youth.
Reports to: Associate Pastor.
• Exhibits a personal and growing relationship with God, a teachable spirit, and a healthy family life.
• One who is gifted and called to youth ministry and exhibits a passion for ministry to youth.
• Has demonstrated mature youth ministry leadership experience.
• Agreement with EABC's statement of faith.
• Meets the qualifications for ministry staff as outlined in the EABC Constitution and Policy (I Timothy 3:8-13).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead and organize effective youth programs that include biblical teaching, fellowship, worship, discipleship, evangelism, as well as ministry and mission opportunities.
• Recruit, train and shepherd volunteer youth leaders.
• Provide spiritual direction to youth on an individual basis.
• Support EABC parents in effectively fulfilling their Christian parenting roles and work alongside them in a way that encourages partnership and involvement
• Attend worship services and staff meetings on a weekly basis.
• Attend meetings of boards and committees as required by Senior Pastor.
• Present a yearly youth budget proposal and submit a letter for the annual report.
• Complete other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor and Associate Pastor
• Salary negotiable
• Family Health Insurance provided
• Ongoing Education Expense reimbursement provided