This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Westminster, Maryland, United States
Date Posted: 05/08/2012
Categories: Associate Pastor - Combo Positions
Denominations: Church of God -- Cleveland
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Full-Time
We are currently processing our first batch of resumes & in the midst of scheduling interviews with those candidates. If we feel that none of those candidates are the right fit, we will then consider applicants whose resumes have been sent in after May 22.
Thanks in advance for your interest!
Mission: The core purpose of the Connection Pastor/Director is to increase the number of people connected to Crosswind Church by developing and managing Growth Track; Serving Central; Growth Groups; and Project Management
Outcomes: The Connection Pastor/Director needs to accomplish the following:
1. New comers are connected quicker and retention is increased. (a responsibility and a relationship.)
2. Increase percentage of people coming into membership; participating in ministry; and involved in spiritual community.
3. Current members become more connected.
4. Fringe attendees get plugged in.
5. Track effectiveness of people embracing the full vision of Crosswind’s points and practices.
6. Maximize the effectiveness of on-line database and calendar.
7. Coordinate church-wide planning process ensuring all ministries work together.
8. Manage Church Calendar.
Competencies: The Connection Pastor/Director should posses the following attributes:
• Welcomes Accountability
• Organized and strong project planner
• Enjoys developing people
• Hard working; Pro-active; Self-starter
• Creative problem-solver
• Committed to our beliefs and values
• Goal-driven and Defines those Goals
• Highly proficient in technology
• Recruiter of volunteers
Crosswind Church is a vibrant, innovative and growing ministry of 600+ in Westminster, MD. Crosswind is an evangelical, spirit-filled church, associated with the Church of God, Cleveland, TN. The Crosswind Church staff are….
• Team Focused
• Open to Creativity and Change
• Work in a Fun and Relaxed Environment
• A Caring and Compassionate Community
• Productive and Make Things Happen
• Have a Balanced Approach Ministry
Interested Candidates can send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Resumes is Sunday, June 10, 2012.