This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
High School Pastor
Westminster, Maryland, United States
Date Posted: 05/08/2012
Categories: Youth Pastor
Denominations: Church of God -- Cleveland
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Part-Time
Please note: This is a Part-Time paid position.
We are currently processing our first batch of resumes & in the midst of scheduling interviews with those candidates. If we feel that none of those candidates are the right fit, we will then consider applicants whose resumes have been sent in after May 22.
Thanks in advance for your interest!
Mission: The core purpose of the High School Pastor is to lead our High School worship service and outreach efforts among students in Carroll County, MD. They will also plan and manage activities for relationship building among students.
Outcomes: The High School Pastor needs to accomplish the following:
1. Increase attendance of high school worship service and events
2. Expand small group discipleship experiences
3. Develop relationships with Parents
4. Care for Volunteer Teams
5. Lead yearly missional ministry experiences
6. Integrate High School Ministry into full church ministry involvement
7. Plan one retreat per year
Competencies: The High School Pastor should posses the following attributes:
• Organized and strong project planner
• Love for hanging out with and investing in students (Evangelistic)
• A Strong Passion for Leadership
• Hard working; Pro-active.; Self-starter
• Committed to our beliefs and values
• A love to “give ministry away” to volunteers
• Creative and proficient in technology
• Experience with leading drama, music, and/or service projects
Crosswind Church is a vibrant, innovative and growing ministry of 600+ in Westminster, MD. Crosswind is an evangelical, spirit-filled church, associated with the Church of God, Cleveland, TN. The Crosswind Church staff are….
• Team Focused
• Open to Creativity and Change
• Work in a Fun and Relaxed Environment
• A Caring and Compassionate Community
• Productive and Make Things Happen
• Have a Balanced Approach Ministry
Interested Candidates can send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Resumes is Sunday, June 10 2012.