JOB TITLE: Production Specialist/Video Engineer
MINISTRY TEAM: Production
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
SUMMARY: The Video Engineer is responsible for live and broadcast video in weekend services, as well as, assisting with video shoots, editing video for weekend services and other video content necessary for church-wide communications. The Video Engineer would be responsible for training and educating video directors, camera operators and CG operators.
• Production volunteers
• Prepare and review live video elements of each weekend services.
o Prepare switcher, cameras, and computer for weekend services
o Review service plan each week for any “special” video elements and prepare video equipment accordingly
o Review recordings and notes from each weekend to ensure quality.
• Work with and train video directors, camera operators & CG operators.
o Develop relationships with video volunteers
o Preform hands on training for all video volunteers
o Prepare video training materials for video volunteers
• Setup and load video content for weekend services
o Load any video content needed for adult services each weekend
o Assist in loading songs & sermon slides each week
o Assist in loading content for Children and Student environments
• Assist with video shoots as needed
o Assist Primary Video Producer with shooting and developing shots during video shoots.
• Edit material for Creative Elements in services
o Assist in editing of video and still images used in weekend services
• Assist in planning and implementing stage sets and special elements for weekend services
o Take part in team brainstorming concepts about upcoming stage sets and special elements
o Assist in design, construction and implementation of stage sets.
• Assist with upgrading and maintaining equipment throughout the building
o Maintain TV’s through out the building
o Oversee local broadcast and re-broadcast channels
• Participate in regular planning and brainstorming meetings to promote quality service-wide programming
• Schedule will include regular weekend hours
• Must be able to regularly lift up to 50lbs, and be comfortable maneuvering production equipment including, projectors, cameras, TV’s, etc.
Knowledge and Skills
• Experience in live video, lighting, sound
• Proficient using Apple computers and software
• Experience with Adobe After Effect, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro and Motion
• Experience with Pro Presenter and Pro Video Player
• Experience with Canon DSLR cameras.
Education and Experience
• Bachelors Degree in Ministry or Video Production
• 2-3 years experience in a church or Production Company
• Or any similar combination of education and experience
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship Tech & IT DirectorLee's Summit Community Church
- Lee's Summit, Missouri
- October 25
Media/Visual ArtsOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 25
Director of Audio Visual ArtsManchester United Methodist Church
- Manchester, Missouri
- October 24
Campus ProducerScottsdale Bible Church
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- October 24
Lighting DirectorParkview Christian Church
- Orland Park, Illinois
- October 24
Connection Pointe Christian Church
We are an independent, nondenominational church whose purpose is Connecting people to Jesus and each other. We believe the Bible to be divinely inspired and reliable (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
Connection Pointe is a unique, multi-generational church with an extraordinary vision for the future, over 4,000 people attending weekend services and 1,500 participating in small groups. In 2013 we heeded God's call to make significant changes to our campus to eliminate barriers, so children & students can connect w More...