This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Next Generation Worship Leader
Dyer, Indiana, United States
Date Posted: 04/24/2012
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Part-Time
Faith Church is seeking a worship leader for "Catalyst", our ministry targeted to the 18-30's age range. What are we looking for? Someone who can...
• Participate in the planning process of God-honoring worship gatherings (themes, songs, creative elements such as readings, videos and drama, etc.)
• Provide creative input for worship services, conferences, and special events - especially in the area of music and worship.
• Provide leadership in weekly vocal and instrumental team rehearsals.
• Develop music charts and arrangements for rhythm sections and vocalists.
• Give musical and spiritual leadership for the Catalyst Worship Team members through large group gatherings and smaller team meetings, in conjunction with the Catalyst Pastor.
• Assist in the training and discipleship of worship leaders and musicians who participate in the Catalyst Worship Ministry.
• Integrate into the Catalyst community at large and build relationships
If you feel that you may be this person, please let us know. We'd love to get to know you!