Cornerstone Christian Fellowship first started meeting in an apartment clubhouse in 1995. Pastor Linn Winters has been the Founding and Senior Pastor to lead the church a current attendance of over 6000 residing at three different campuses. Pastor Linn is
known as a Pastor who will do what it takes to reach the lost with a focus on the community. The original campus is located in Chandler, AZ with multi-site locations in San Tan Valley and Scottsdale. The mission of Cornerstone is to reach the Phoenix area
for Christ and produce fully devoted followers of Christ.
Chandler, AZ is the 3rd largest city in Arizona with an estimated population of 245,000 residents, comprised of mostly of families between the ages of 25-55. Chandler is consistently ranked with top schools. With Phoenix metro being only 20 minutes away,
Chandler offers access to multiple professional sports, excellent cultural activities and dining opportunities.
Summary of Position:The Young Adult Professional's Pastor provides leadership and spiritual shepherding for Cornerstone’s ministry to young adults (ages 25-35) that are both married and single in Chandler and its surrounding
communities. There are two areas of ministry: Young Singles and Young Marrieds. They will need to develop vision and infrastructure for the Young Singles area that is in keeping with the ministry strategies and philosophy of Cornerstone.
They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family.
They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large.
They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs of others in front of their own.
In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of Cornerstone.
We are looking for a driven pastor that has experience launching and growing new ministries. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to jump right in and make a huge impact in Chandler, AZ.
· Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
· Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
· Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
· Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
· 5 years full time ministry experience
· 2 years full time ministry experience in a church of 1,500+
· As a minimum applicants should have an earned Bachelor’s Degree in an area of concentration that has equipped them for vocational ministry
· A successful track record of leading a Ministry to Singles/Marrieds
· Applicants should have strengths in the following areas: leadership, administration, counseling, and teaching
· Align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship
· Build a team of volunteers to invest in the lives of young singles and lead the various singles ministries
· Develop a strategy to reach and disciple singles in Chandler and the surrounding communities, this audience would include those who are post-college age, divorced, never been married, as well as single
· Develop and oversee both large group and small group settings for singles as well as an annual calendar of events and activities that is congruent with the direction of the overall church and moves singles
towards relationship and maturity in Christ
· Provide pastoral care, counseling, and support to singles
· Partner with other ministries in the church to provide pre-marital care, divorce care, and care for single parent families if needed.
· Serve as the primary teaching pastor for this area of ministry
Please submit teaching video and any additional social media/website information with your resume.
*Interested parties should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org