This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Perinton Community Church
Fairport, New York, United States
Date Posted: 04/15/2012
Categories: Senior Pastor
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Full-Time
Located just north of the beautiful Finger Lakes region of Upstate NY, Perinton Community Church of Fairport, a 200 member non-denominational, Evangelical church, invites applications for Senior Pastor.
Our purpose as a church is to magnify God by bringing people to Jesus and to membership in His family, developing them to Christ-like maturity, equipping them for ministry in the church, and supporting their life mission in the world.
As a suburban church in a significant time of transition, we are looking for someone with the following calling, character qualities, and competencies:
- As a senior pastor he must be called to the full-time ministry of the Gospel.
- He must be personally committed to Jesus Christ and live a life of faithful obedience.
- He must be characterized by the qualities described in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
- He must be in agreement with the PCC Statement of Faith.
- Have at least ten years of experience as a pastor, preferably as part of a multi-staff church and/or have previous experience as a senior pastor.
- Have a Master of Divinity degree or its equivalent.
- Be skilled and gifted in the areas of preaching, teaching, leadership, and administration.
- Be an effective communicator and a caring pastor.
For more information and an application please go to www.pcchurch.org