Riverside Community Church is excited to find the right individual to be our new Visual Communications Director. RCC is located just northeast of Pittsburgh, with locations in Oakmont and Tarentum, PA. Over the past 25 years, RCC has seen steady growth in weekly attendance as well as worship venues. Now with two worship venues on Sunday mornings holding 2 simultaneous services at each location, RCC has recently averaged over 800 in attendance.
Along with numerical growth, we have updated and expanded our technological systems and equipment and have plans to renovate our live site in 2013 as well as look into the addition of another worship venue within the next 3-5 years.
Our current Visual Communications Director and his family are moving into the missions field this year as they launch and oversee a visual arts school in Cambodia. We are poised for continued growth and are searching for the person who can take visual arts to the next level.
Visual Communications Director at Riverside Community Church
The Video Communications Director at Riverside Community Church serves by enhancing key communications through various mediums, maximizing their effectiveness.
The Visual Communications Director needs to have ongoing expansion in new techniques pertaining to the visual arts, practical knowledge, and the ability to lead and empower others into visual arts, communications and video production.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND PREDOMINANT TASKS (Key Results Areas)
• Oversee the development, management and maintenance of websites, social media platforms and apps
• Oversee the development of imaging for sermons, worship services and events
• Oversee the development of print communications including catalogs, bulletins, brochures, stationary, logos, cards, event literature, newsletter, advertising, event promotion, series promotion, etc. as designated by the executive leadership team
• Shoot, edit and produce weekly footage for announcements/special messages
• Shoot, edit and produce sermon bumpers and trailers for each sermon series
• Shoot, edit and produce video for worship services, special events and/or special ministry videos
• Act as the Visual Director for worship services; overseeing the visual aspects at the “live site”
• Oversee the development, maintenance, upgrade and repair of broadcast, lighting, multi-media and video equipment at all venues
• Lead, recruit, train, and build a caring community of volunteers of visual arts ministries
• Sit in on the creative planning meetings for worship services
• Perform any related tasks as deemed necessary by the Lead Pastor
A degree in media and/or visual arts related studies and leadership is preferred. Prior ministry experience is a plus but not necessary to meet requirements for this specific role.
A passionate Christ-follower with character and integrity
Actively share in the vision and support the leadership of RCC
A self-starter and a collaborative team player
Flexible, teachable and reliable
Ability to recruit, equip and lead others
Ability to think and act creatively and pursue excellence
Effective communicator (visual and writing)
Advanced knowledge of graphic design, video editing and Mac OS software
Advanced knowledge of visual arts related equipment and systems
ORGANIZATION AND RELATIONSHIPS
The Visual Communications Director will report directly to Creative Arts Pastor at Riverside Community Church and ultimately to the Lead Pastor. This position will collaborate with the Creative Arts Team, as well as partner with the overall leadership team. Team interaction, dynamics and culture are a critical part of who we are.
If you feel like we just described you and you meet the minimal requirements listed in the job description above, please email your resume along with personal references and links to any of your video or visual samples to Dave Longstreth, Creative Arts Pastor email@example.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Media DirectorNorthshore Christian Church
- Everett, Washington
- October 20
Communications DirectorChapel Hill Bible Church
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- October 20
Technical DirectorSlingshot Group
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- October 19
Media & Communications DirectorSlingshot Group
- Valencia, California
- October 19
Music/Media PastorBroadview Baptist Church
- Abilene, Texas
- October 19
Riverside Community Church
We at RCC are committed to serving the needs of every individual. We endeavor to do this by providing a balanced ministry of Biblical preaching, heartfelt worship, sound Christian training and loving friendships. RCC is a caring church and there are many ways to be involved in fulfilling your life’s purpose of serving God by serving others as the Holy Spirit enables you.More...