This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Christ Community Chapel
Hudson, Ohio, United States
Date Posted: 04/09/2012
Categories: Music Ministry - Worship Pastor
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Part-Time
Christ Community Chapel (www.ccchapel.com) a multi-site regional church in Northeast Ohio is seeking a salaried part-time worship leader to join their Worship Ministry team.
- talented musically with strengths in singing and at least one accompanying instrument (piano and/or guitar preferred)
- experienced in building and leading a team
- a team player with great interpersonal skills
- passionate about leading people in a modern, contemporary worship style
- able to lead other worship styles geared towards a diverse group of people (ex. experience with gospel music as well)
- great organizational skills
Additional Non-Compusory Qualifications:
- familiar with multi-media presentation software such as Pro Presenter
- experienced or interested in other media areas such as sound, video and lighting
This position may be great for you if:
- you are a recent graduate looking to get into worship ministry
- you have a passion for leading worship but need experience
- you have experience in leading worship styles connecting to a diverse group of people
- you are open to a bi-vocational ministry
This position will include working with out Highland Square Campus and could include ministry hours in other areas including but not limited to adults, students, and media ministry areas. Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume and samples of you leading worship in both contemporary and gospel settings to Rick Schuping (Church Administrator) at email@example.com who will then provide you with an application for consideration.