This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 04/03/2012
Categories: Christian Education - Christian School
Church Size: Not Applicable
Job Type: Full-Time
The Head Administrator serves as an instructional leader of the Male Leadership Academy of Charlotte, the primary evaluator of the school’s staff, and the overseer of the day-to-day operations. Provides the instructional leadership that creates, implements, maintains, and enhances excellence, scholarship, and achievement for all students. Relates the educational objectives of the school to instructional practices which yield student achievement, instructional excellence, community support and school morale. The Head Administrator is the chief administrative and supervisory official of the school.
The Head Administrator shall be someone who has a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ. Must be a member in good standing of a Bible-believing, evangelical church and demonstrate a mature Christian lifestyle. Experience as a teacher and/or school administrator is required. A master’s degree is required with emphasis in education courses in either the undergraduate degree or master’s degree. A doctorate degree is preferred but not required. Would prefer but not require the individual to hold or be eligible for a Principal’s certificate. A criminal history background check is required for all candidates.
GENERAL LIST OF RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop a strategic plan for the K-6 Male Leadership Academy of Charlotte.
2. Serve as a liaison between the board, administration, faculty, staff, and parents.
3. Preserve the spiritual integrity of the school.
4. Provide instructional leadership and direction for the faculty.
5. Oversee the development and management of the budget.
6. Cultivate new sources of revenue.
7. Supervise personnel.
8. Promote professional and spiritual growth of the faculty and staff.
9. Affect ongoing improvement of the instructional program.
10. Advance the image of the school in the community.
Please email cover letter and resume