POSITION: A full-time salaried position, based upon the growing needs of youth and outreach ministries. This position is to focus 3/4 time on youth, and 1/4 time on outreach and will report to the Executive Director.
• Maintains a growing relationship with God through personal Bible study and prayer.
• Seeks opportunities to improve skills to grow in the pertinent fields of ministry.
• Participates in the life of the church, including corporate worship and major church activities.
• Assists in development and oversight of the pertinent ministry budgets.
• Meets weekly with EOF Staff and is a team player in serving the church body.
• Collaborates with area pastors on a regular basis for encouragement, support and idea sharing.
• Accepts occasional pastoral duties assigned by the Executive Director as need arises.
• Holds membership in the church.
• Provides spiritual direction and a safe, secure environment for the youth.
• Develops relationships with high school and middle school students within EOF's youth ministry.
• Fosters relationships with youth in the community to fulfill the vision of EOF.
• Recruits, equips and works with volunteers and student leaders to develop teams that can meet the goals for building & maintaining healthy Christ-focused ministries.
• Consistently provides engaging activities for youth that build authentic community, encourages discipleship, and equips students for evangelism, outreach and service within EOF, our community, and our world.
• Oversees relevant, Bible-based teaching for Sunday morning, mid-week youth ministries and other youth activities.
• Builds relationships and maintains consistent communication with parents of youth and volunteer staff.
• Educates parents on both spiritual and cultural issues facing youth.
• Researches and cultivates outreach partnerships in the Inland Empire.
• Mobilizes believers through those partnerships in order to help create and implement effective, long-term evangelistic and outreach strategy.
• Researches and cultivates global outreach partnerships and champions short-term missions opportunities for adults, youth and children.
• Gives and receives input and encouragement with pertinent staff and ministry leaders in their areas of responsibility.
• Mobilizes, educates and equips adults and youth for effectively helping people take one step closer to Christ and a fruitful life in the church.
• Is a mature and growing Christian leader with good moral character and integrity, as set forth in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
• Senses a clear call to youth ministry and love for the church.
• Has good organizational and administrative skills.
• Is adept in written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Has a strong knowledge of God’s Word with the ability to teach in a way that is creative and relevant.
• Has proven ability to recruit and build teams, including the development of adult and youth lay leaders.
• Has proven ability to develop and implement strategy and is self motivated.
• Understands adolescent development and current youth culture trends.
• Understands how to mobilize other believers around the call of the Great Commission (prior local/global outreach experience required).
• Has a minimum of 5 years experience in youth ministry or related field.
• Passes state and federal fingerprint clearance and background checks.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Pastor/Director of Youth MinistryThe Bible Chapel
- McMurray, Pennsylvania
- December 7
High School/Young Adults PastorFBC Loganville
- Loganville, Georgia
- December 7
Senior High DirectorCalvary Church
- Roseville, Minnesota
- December 7
Student PastorGrace Point Church
- San Antonio, Texas
- December 6
Student Ministry PastorUniontown Bible Church
- Westminster, Maryland
- December 6
Faith Life Center
Faith Life Center, formerly known as Echos of Faith, celebrated their 30th anniversary in 2011 and continue to be a light in our community for another 30 years. We are a multi-cultural church that believes every person was created to live an overcoming life.More...