Manna Church is a growing multi-cultural, multi-site church located in Fayetteville, NC with over 7000 members. We are looking for an experienced and passionate motion designer to join our design team.JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Video/Motion Designer will be responsible for creating video campaigns, sermon bumpers, and weekly video announcements by using cutting edge production video, motion graphics and animations to reach a diverse audience.
Candidates will have a Bachelors Degree in Design/Video/Digital Media or similar work experience. They will be highly creative and have a strong knowledge of Final Cut or Premier, Adobe Creative Suite and related tools including After Effects or a similar product.
This is a full-time position (Mon-Fri) with a full benefits package.For consideration, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Sample videos (or URL link) of your original work. If others worked on the video, please indicate your role and what aspects of the video you contributed. **This is required.**
• Cover letter with salary requirementsREQUIREMENTS:
• Supports the vision and mission of Manna Church.
• Committed, growing follower of Jesus Christ.
• Self-motivated and have the ability to gather and organize resources effectively and efficiently to accomplish the goal.
• Accurately assess the length and difficulty of a project.
• Deal with problems quickly and directly and settle disputes collaboratively and equitably.
• Relate well to all kinds of people and balance team and individual responsibilities.
• Give and welcome feedback, a team player and fun to work with.
• Is self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative.
• Accomplish the assigned projects by the required due date.
• Full working knowledge of post production video.
• Skillful, knowledgeable, and experienced in Apple computer operating systemsQUALIFICATIONS:
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects/Motion and Final Cut Pro/Premiere Pro.
• Understanding of pixel ratios and formats for video graphics (difference between SD and HD).
• Aware of current (and future) design techniques and trends.
• Experience working with various cameras (P2, DSLR, etc)
• Knowledge/experience with lighting and green screen setup
• Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D software (bonus but not required)
• Live Production knowledge (bonus but not required)