This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
7th and 8th Grade Ministry Associate
Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 06/28/2012
Categories: Youth Pastor
Denominations: Evangelical Free
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Part-Time
Faith Church is pursuing the right person to expand the Student Ministries team.
We are a healthy, growing, and exciting church - and we need the right person to come along to help us reach our 7th and 8th grade students for Jesus!
If this is something you are looking for, please forward your resume and cover letter to us DIRECTLY and we'll be in touch with you soon.
7th and 8th GRADE MINISTRY ASSOCIATE
The 7th and 8th Grade Ministry Associate will have a passion for ministry to 7th and 8th graders. This person will work closely with the 5th and 6th Grade Associate and will report to the Pastor of Student Ministries. Ultimately, our desire is that together we will provide significant opportunities to impact a generation of students hungry for Jesus.
• Shall be committed to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
• Shall desire to grow spiritually and share your spiritual journey with students
• Shall be teachable and approachable
• Shall value team unity
• Shall be self motivated
• Shall be personable and empathetic
• Demonstrated call to full-time student ministry
• Previous (paid or unpaid) student ministry experience
• Agree to a 2-3 year commitment
• Actively involved in overall student ministry planning and programming
• Plan for and lead Sunday morning and midweek evening Middle School
• Regular contact with students • Plan and execute seasonal events (e.g. retreats, mission’s trips, etc.)
• Assist with student visitor follow up
• Recruit, train and lead team of adult volunteers
The 7th and 8th Grade Ministry Associate will be accountable to and under the supervision of the Pastor of Student Ministries and will have weekly meetings with the Student Ministry staff for spiritual leadership development and ministry planning.
Part time, 20 hours per week. This position will have set office times each week, a schedule that will be agreed upon once the position is filled.