This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Audio Director for Barrington and Arlington Heights
The Orchard Evangelical Free Church
Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 05/01/2012
Categories: Church Developer - Media/Technology
Denominations: Evangelical Free
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Part-Time
Barrington Audio Director for Media Services
Audio Director, Barrington Campus Media Services
The Barrington Media Audio Director is responsible for coordinating all media elements and volunteers for the worship services conducted at the Barrington campus. The Director must possess a general knowledge of media equipment (audio mixing board, light board, LCD projectors, recorders, and computers) and a willingness to learn. The Director must have interpersonal and management skills. The Director is responsible to ensure the Barrington Audio Teams follows the service schedule. The Director will coordinate teams of volunteers, offering support, scheduling, recruitment, and training.
The Barrington Media Audio Director reports directly to the Barrington Campus Pastor with assistance from the Director of Media Services. The primary responsibility is to support the Sunday morning worship services conducted at the Barrington campus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain timely communication with the Director of Media Services.
2. Provide leadership to the volunteers by scheduling, distributing documentation, and supervising.
3. Ensure the proper function of all media equipment in the sanctuary including training, operation, and troubleshooting.
1. Ministry experience in a local church or other large venue ministry a plus.
2. Available for the following schedule: (13 hours per week)
a. One and a half hours of mid week preparation and communication.
b. Saturdays from 2:00pm until 7:30pm.
c. Sundays from 7:00am until 12:00pm.
3. High School diploma required, college degree preferred.