This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Administrative Assistant - Student Ministries
Boca Raton Community Church
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 03/20/2012
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Part-Time
The mission of the Administrative Assistant is to support the Student Ministries Pastor and Director in accomplishing their tasks of ministering to students, Middle School, High School and College age.
Local Applicants Only need apply.
• Organize the office for maximum efficiency
• Coordinate events for Student Ministries
• Maintain Student calendar to coincide with the Main church calendar to avoid conflicts
• Provide first line contact for parents and students contacting the church for student information
• Keep staff up to date on the status of tasks on a timely basis
• Interface with and direct vendors being used by Student Ministries
• Develop ministry flyers, posters, booklets and signage
• Monitor, reply and forward email sent to Student Ministry to the appropriate Pastor/Director
• Prepare graphics, powerpoint presentations, and booklets as required.
• Coordinate Volunteers for all departmental events
• Enter bills and reimbursements on a timely basis, reconcile credit card statements.
• Update website, send out weekly emails
• File records as required
• Must be a mature evangelical Christian, with a proven faithfulness
• Must see this job as a ministry and participate in the ministry to students
• Must be a self starter and work as a team player
• Experience: must have 2 years in an administrative or secretarial position
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools and Outlook Email
• Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop
• Must have a car and good driving record to use for incidental trips
• High School Diploma
• Must agree with the BRCC Philosophy of Ministry and Doctrinal Statement
• Must be willing to attend and become part of this church family
• Background check will be conducted prior to hiring
• This job is part-time position which requires additional hours on weekends and evenings (for student ministry