This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Church Business Administrator
Peachtree City UMC
Peachtree City, Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 03/20/2012
Denominations: United Methodist
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Full-Time
Peachtree City United Methodist Church (PTCUMC), Peachtree City, GA is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Church Business Administrator (CBA).
The CBA is responsible for managing the business affairs of the church and working with church members, committees, and staff to achieve the church’s mission objectives. Primary management/supervisory responsibilities include Financial Management, Personnel Management, Properties Management, and General Office/Administrative duties.
To be considered, applicants must possess the following:
• A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field or equivalent experiencegained through past employment.
• A serious commitment to Christ and His teachings and regular participation in the life of a faith community.
• The ability to conceptualize his/her administrative and managerial work as ministry and to verbalize the function of the job as ministry.
• The capability to foster effective communication within the church organization.
• Skills in managing a consensus decision-making process.
• Knowledge of and competence in working withcomputer systems, including word processing, electronic communication software, membership software and financial reporting and accounting software.
• A commitment to timely and consistent attendanceduring regular hours and a willingness to be available for eveningcommittee and church board meetings.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Applicants shall forward a cover letter, summarizing their qualifications and salary requirements, along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org