This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Campus Student Ministry Pastor
Crossroads Community Church
Polo, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 09/18/2012
Categories: Worship Pastor - Youth Pastor
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Full-Time
Student Ministry Pastor Position
Do you have boundless energy? Infinite zip, zing and zeal? Are you a people magnet with a contagious passion for reaching out and sharing the love of God? Do young people actually think you’re kinda cool? If so, you may be just the person we're looking for.
Crossroads, is a Spirit-filled, non-denominational, progressive church reaching lives for Christ! On the cutting edge of ministry being done as “one church in multiple locations”, Crossroads has 9 campuses in four states and we are currently looking for a Campus Student Ministry Pastor to lead our campus in Polo, IL
If the thought of working with and leading students (grades 6-12) makes you think “bring it on” rather than “bring me some aspirin”, read on for more of the specifics:
You are ...
• Experienced in developing adults and students to assume leadership roles.
• Minimum of 5 years of proven ministry experience as a lead youth pastor.
• A whiz at communicating and relating to people; specifically young people.
• A multi-tasking team player with a positive attitude, high energy and strong interpersonal skills.
• Capable of understanding and excelling in a multi-site, centrally driven youth ministry model.
• Able to commit to the core values of Crossroads and willing to meet membership requirements.
You will be...
• In charge of building a youth ministry team at the campus that leads to a vibrant, growing ministry.
• Recruiting, training and leading volunteers and youth/student leaders.
• Responsible for leading and overseeing weekly services for both Jr. & Sr. High at the Polo Campus
• Overseeing weekly student worship experiences that include a live band, multi-media, extensive technical components.
• Incorporating small groups as part of your ministry strategy.
Please respond with resume to email@example.com. Campus Student Ministry Pastor in subject line.
Be sure to include video or YouTube links of you teaching as well as a family picture.