This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Student Ministry Communications Coordinator
Cherry Hills Community Church
Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 02/27/2012
Categories: Media/Technology - Secretarial/Office
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Part-Time
The qualified candidate will assist the Liquid staff with media aspects of student ministry, serve as creative assistant for Liquid staff, assist with communication and production of large events.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist Liquid staff in all media related tasks such as writing & editing, locating video clips, downloading appropriate music, etc.
• Develop electronic communication avenues for both Junior and Senior high ministries (e.g.,. mass-text message, facebook, youtube invites, etc.)
• Assist in creative needs of the ministry such as graphic design, video editing, PowerPoint, etc.
• Serve as media manager for large events
• Assist in creative needs of the ministry such as graphic design, video editing, powerpoint, etc.
Requirements and qualifications include but are not limited to:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience.
• Experience in Children’s, Youth, and /or Family Ministry.
• Strong relational, media and computer skills.