Burke Community Church is excited to find the right individual to be our new Media/Technical Director. Over the past 2 ½ years, BCC has doubled in size to over 2000 in weekly attendance. Along with the growth, we have updated and expanded our technological systems and equipment. This presents us with great opportunities as well as new challenges. We have recently installed a new stage, digital audio system, HD cameras and projectors and much more. We now find ourselves trying to meet a higher demand for excellence in print media production, video for web and more. We are poised for continued growth and are searching for the person who can take the media and technical areas to the next level.
If you feel like we just described you and you meet the minimal requirements listed below, please email your resume along with personal references and links to any of your audio, video or visual samples to email@example.com.
To read the full job description, click here.
• Serve on the Worship Design Team and meet regularly with Worship Director to plan services
• Serve as a resource to other staff members
• Serve as the Producer for Sunday worship services and train volunteers
• Video Production and Graphic Design
• Prepare stage and equipment for weekly rehearsals and worship services
• Committed Christ follower who aligns with the vision and beliefs of Burke Community
• Highly organized with a great attitude
• Experience in live video, IMAG production, A/V technology, and graphic design
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Proficiency with digital audio mixing consoles
• Proficiency with video editing software
• Proficiency with graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
• Working knowledge of uploading video and audio files to internet
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Associate’s degree in media, production or graphic design (bachelor’s degree preferred)
• 3 years experience working in the technical/media ministry of a church of 500+ attendance
(5 years experience in a church of over 1000 preferred)
SCHEDULE AND HOURS:
• 40-45 hours per week (salary position) including Sundays and evening rehearsals
• Commensurate with experience and education
• Benefit package includes medical and dental insurance, 403(B), and paid vacation
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Audio/Visual ManagerOur Savior's Way Lutheran Church
- Ashburn, Virginia
- January 17
Communications DirectorIngleside Baptist Church
- Macon, Georgia
- January 13
Worship & Creative Arts DirectorRadiant Church
- Ludington, Michigan
- January 13
Audio/Visual TechnicianSecond Presbyterian Church
- Bloomington, Illinois
- January 13
Audio Director: FOH EngineerSlingshot Group
- Irvine, California
- January 11
Burke Community Church
At Burke Community Church, we accept and hold as the essentials of our faith those areas of doctrinal teaching on which there has been general agreement among all true Christians.
Because of the unique and open nature of a community church, we desire to allow for freedom of belief on other doctrinal matters, provided that any interpretation is based upon the Bible alone and that no interpretation shall become an issue which hinders the ministry to which God has called us.