New Church Pastor
Wooddale Church, a large, outreaching evangelical church located in a growing Minneapolis suburb is seeking a New Church Pastor to plant a new daughter church in or near the greater Twin Cities region, and serve as its pastor. Applicants should possess a proven track record of at least five years of pastoral ministry experience including preaching, leadership and a commitment to evangelism. Capabilities should also include equipping and mobilizing the church for outreach and evangelism. Commitment to the vision, values, strategies and contemporary style of Wooddale Church is essential. Baccalaureate and divinity degrees required. Interested applicants should send resumes, references and philosophy of ministry to: Wooddale Church, 6630 Shady Oak Road, Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344, Attention: New Church Pastor Search; or e-mail to email@example.com. Further information about the position is available at www.wooddale.org.
J O B O U T L I N E
New Church Planting Pastor
1. Bachelor’s degree and divinity degree required.
2. Five years experience in pastoral ministry with experience in preaching and leadership. Experience in and/or aptitude for church planting.
3. Ability to design and carry out the planting of a new church.
Ability to articulate a philosophy and strategy for church planting.
Ability to practice and model evangelism.
Ability to function well as a pastor.
4. Subscribe to and affirm the Statement of Faith and Covenant of Wooddale Church.
5. Be a regular participant in public worship at Wooddale Church.
6. Remain a member in good standing of Wooddale Church.
The New Church Pastor is responsible for providing direction and impetus in the planting of a new Wooddale daughter church in or near the greater Twin Cities region, as well as serving as this church’s pastor. This includes leadership, preaching, equipping and evangelism, as well as teaching church planting strategies to others.
1. Initiate the planting of a new church, and serve as its pastor.
2. Inculcate the vision, values, strategies and contemporary style of Wooddale Church into the structure and life of the new church.
3. Recruit and train lay people to provide leadership in starting the new church.
4. Mobilize attendees for outreach and evangelism, and develop the church’s programs from an outreach perspective.
5. Participate in Wooddale Church pastoral staff meetings and other pastoral staff duties as assigned until the new church is established and such participation is no longer deemed necessary.
1. Reports to the Wooddale Church Executive Pastor- Program Ministry.
2. Relates to the Senior Pastor of Wooddale Church and the Leadership Team of the new church.
3. Coordinates with other members of the Wooddale Church staff.
4. Supervises support staff of the new church.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- January 3
Executive Pastor (767613)The Shepherd's Staff
- US Mid Atlantic, Virginia
- December 30
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- December 30
Campus PastorGrace Ann Arbor
- Canton, Michigan
- December 28
PastorOne God Ministry
- Fairfax, Virginia
- December 8
Wooddale Church is God-centered, Bible-based, outreach-oriented, disciple-making, kingdom-building, and future-looking. Learn more about each of those values and how we work to accomplish them through our ministries at Wooddale Church.More...