This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Preschoolers & Kids Manager
Waters Edge Church
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 05/01/2012
Categories: Children's Pastor - Other
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Full-Time
Waters Edge Church, Virginia is currently looking for a new team member in the position of Preschoolers and Kids Manager. If you’re a natural born leader with previous management experience and would love to be a part of a dynamic, innovative team shaping the future of one of the fastest growing churches in the country, then this position might be for you!
Desired Skills: Are You…
• Passionate about helping people know God and experience authentic life change?
• Full of energy and dedication to get the job done?
• A people magnet…friendly, outgoing, and enthusiastic about making great first impressions?
• A self-starter able to complete projects with minimal supervision?
• Able to communicate exceptionally well, both verbally and written?
• A leader among peers, with the ability to motivate and inspire others to excellence?
• Extremely adept at managing your time?
• Loyal, dedicated, and able to commit long-term to the vision, strategy, and values of Lead Pastor Stuart Hodges and Waters Edge Church?
• Detail-oriented and able to critically analyze processes and procedures?
• A team player, no matter what?
• A person who takes pride in excellence and is always willing to go the extra mile?
• In love with the local church and have a desire to help preschoolers, kids, and their families know God and live for Him?
Position Expectations: You Will Be…
• Working under the leadership of the Campus Pastor to fulfill the vision of Waters Edge Church.
• Assisting with the development of age-appropriate, relevant Sunday worship experiences for preschoolers and kids, including large group production and small group activities and discussion.
• Coordinating with the Director of Ministries to ensure a consistent program is achieved at all campuses.
• Responsible for recruiting, training, motivating, and caring for volunteers.
• Ensuring that every preschooler and kid is known, prayed for, and connected with by a small group leader or helper.
• Required to work at all weekend worship experiences, all worship services on Christmas Eve and Easter, and other events outside of normal working hours (team trainings, camp, and special events).
• Expected to be a team player working alongside other fun, vibrant, and creative staff members.
If you’re convinced you’re the right person for the job, we’d love to meet you! Please submit your resume to Steven Anderson at email@example.com. No phone calls please. To learn more about us, please visit: watersedgechurch.net.