The mission of the Office Administrator is to support the pastor and staff in accomplishing their tasks of preaching, teaching and leading the church and to support the ministries of the church.
Local applicants only.
• Organize the office for maximum efficiency
• Act as executive assistant to the pastor; coordinate his calendar and appointments
• Maintain the church calendar; scheduling events to avoid conflicts
• Provide first line of contact for people contacting the church for information, prayer, support and appointments
• Coordinate events and participate in the planning and execution of whole church events
• Maintain the repair and maintenance needs and schedule and follow up with tasks that are in progress
• Keep staff and elders up to date on the status of tasks on a timely basis
• Interface with & direct vendors, and others who are involved in church business.
• Help to introduce and use new technologies to support the mission of the church
• Monitor, reply to and forward email sent to the church on a daily basis
• Prepare bulletin, inserts, CD labels, coordinate volunteers, email reminders and distribute material
• Coordinate contacts for visitors, hospital visits as required
• Creatively contribute to promotional material, admin processes and all church events
• Enter bills and reimbursements on a timely basis, distribute credit card statements and bank statements
• Maintain the petty cash account
• Update web site, order flowers, prepare monthly / quarterly / annual reports as requested
• File records as required
• Prepare communion trays
• Must be a mature evangelical Christian, with proven faithfulness
• Must see this job as a ministry to the congregation
• Must be a self starter and work in an unsupervised environment
• Experience: must have minimum of 5 years in administrative or secretarial position
• Must be proficient on Microsoft Office tools and email
• Must have a car and a good driving record to use for incidental trips (mileage to be reimbursed)
• High School diploma
• Must agree with the WCCC Philosophy of Ministry and Doctrinal Statement
• Background check is required
• This job is 32 hours per week, paid vacation,
Download "employment application" from windycitycommunitychurch.org.
Submit employment application, resume and a one page testimony to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will not be accepted through churchstaffing.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
CFO/Business AdministratorCreekside Christian Church
- Elk Grove, California
- December 9
graceKIDS! Assistant (Oviedo Campus)Grace Church
- Orlando, Florida
- December 8
Director of Finance and Human ResourcesFirst Presbyterian Church of San Antonio
- San Antonio, Texas
- December 8
General and Ministry Staff AdministratorHarvest Bible Chapel West Minneapolis
- Maple Grove, Minnesota
- December 8
- Rockaway, New Jersey
- December 7
Windy City Community Church
Windy City Community Church is a church of about 250 attendees in Chicago, Illinois. We are looking for a full-time Worship Pastor to lead our members toward greater intimacy with God and to reach out to the lost. You'd have the opportunity for musical creativity and flexibility.More...