This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Children's Ministry Director (NH K!DS)
New Hope Church
Wooster, Ohio, United States
Date Posted: 02/21/2012
Categories: Children's Pastor - Youth Pastor
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Part-Time
New Hope Church in Wooster is looking for a Children's Ministry Director. We are a growing church that has great clarity in our mission and our movement. We are both attractional and missional. It is our desire to multiply our church movement by creating environments that engage a lost culture while encouraging the body of believers. It is our desire to also teach the younger generations the foundational truths of the Gospel that they will hold onto throughout their life. To learn more about us you can visit our website www.mynewhope.tv.
This is a Part-time salaried position (approx. 30hrs)
Responsibilities could include:
- Lead weekend K!DS experience for k-5th.
- Schedule and staff volunteer teachers and helpers for Birth - 8th.
- Choose and prepare weekly curriculum for classrooms.
- Provide ongoing training for K!DS ministry leaders and teachers.
- Schedule and recruit for worship, media, & arts teams for K!DS experiences.
- Perform weekly administrative tasks (ie: background checks, emails, phone calls, etc).
- Develop a ministry to resource parents to disciple their kids.
- Previous experience with Children's Ministry in a Modern/Contemporary Church setting
- Ability to teach and hold the attention of kids of different ages in one room
- Ability to lead individuals of different ages and backgrounds
- Some computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office, Elexio Database (will train you on this)
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
If you are interested in this position…
Please email your resume, photos, and video* to email@example.com
or mail to:
New Hope Church
ATTN: Job Application
969 Blachleyville Rd.
Wooster, Oh 44691
*Video of you leading kids helpful but not necessary.