This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Student Ministry
The River Community Church
Howell, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 05/08/2012
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
THE RIVER COMMUNITY CHURCH
We are still looking the right Student ministry Director for our Students if you already applied and feel that God is still calling you please send us you resume again or if you are looking for the first time we would love to see your resume.
Position: Director of Student Ministry
Reports to: Student Ministry Leader
Employment Status: Full-Time
Position Overview: The River Community Church is a nondenominational church, located in southeastern Michigan. Our purpose is to help people take their next step with Christ. You can lean more about us at www.TheRiverOn59.com. We are passionate about students developing spiritually and living an outward focused life. Our church is on a serious growth curve and we are on the verge of building our first campus.
We are seeking a high-capacity, creative leader that has a clear calling from God to reach out to the next generation (7th Grade – 12th Grade).
• Gifted in student ministry, leadership and communication.
• Relational with 7th – 12th grade students.
• Communicates and teaches with excitement.
• Connects with students on multiple levels.
• Creates and supports small groups / life groups for students in 5 school districts.
• Partners with parents.
• Capable of developing a regional student ministry with an emphasis on non-churched students.
• Manages budget and uses resources wisely.(Personally & Professionally)
• Casts a clear mission and implements the values of The River.
• Recruits, trains and leads volunteer staff.
Core Competencies / Qualifications:
• Professionalism and purity in conduct, speech and in all relationships.
• Leadership by example … reflecting & modeling a healthy & fully devoted personal relationship with Christ.
• Ability to seek out, build and maintain positive relationships with community leaders (schools, clubs, etc.)
• Innate ability to be in tune and in touch with today’s teen issues.
• Aware & engaged with youth culture, trends and value systems.
• Excellent coaching and listening skills.
If you feel that God is leading you to this opportunity, please send your resume, references and portfolio to Randy Mannor (firstname.lastname@example.org).