This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Campus Worship Leader
Lutheran Church of Hope
West Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Date Posted: 02/16/2012
Categories: Music Ministry - Worship Pastor
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
Lutheran Church of Hope is a Christ Centered, Spirited and Growing community with a mission to reach out to the world around us and share the everlasting love of Jesus Christ.
Lutheran Church of Hope is currently accepting resumes with video/audio samples for a Full-Time Worship Leader position at one of Hope’s Satellite Campuses.
Lutheran Church of Hope is also accepting resumes from individuals interested in a 6 month paid internship in the Worship Department.
Lutheran Church of Hope is “One Church - Multiple Locations” - four locations currently with many more in the works. We worship God together in a modern style with songs from: Hillsong, Passion, New Life, Bethel, among others including classic hymns.
Lutheran Church of Hope is a vibrant church with over 10,000 people worshiping weekly, people are growing in discipleship and together The people of Lutheran Church of Hope are making a massive global impact through food and clean water projects which have paved the way to local church planting in places like Ghana, Africa. For more information on all the exciting things happening at Lutheran Church of Hope, or for more on our Mission, Vision and Values – Please visit: LutheranChurchofHope.org
Qualified Applicants for the Full-Time Campus Worship Leader Position will:
- Be a committed follower of Jesus Christ, seeking to know, love and serve God.
- Have an artist with a servant’s heart
- Exhibit high musical proficiency on guitar and/or piano
- Proven experience in directing musicians in a band setting
- Ability to relate to and lead a diverse and multi-generational congregation
- Ability to see the “big picture” of corporate worship and organize the details
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Knowledge or desire to learn - Pro Presenter and Planning Center Online
- Capable of maintaining confidences, effectively listening, and able to resolve conflict
:: Please email resumes including audio/video links of applicant leading worship to:
Matt McNeece – Worship Development Director: firstname.lastname@example.org