This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Student Ministry
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Date Posted: 02/08/2012
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
DIRECTOR OF STUDENT MINISTRY
• Do you have a clear call from God to serve His Kingdom?
• Do you want to affect real change in this generation?
• Do you long to be a part of a healthy, humble team of passionate leaders with audacious faith?
HEARTLAND CHURCH (www.heartlandchurch.com) is a rapidly growing, multi-site community (1,500+) in INDIANAPOLIS that began in a living room in 2001. In the last 10 years over 1,100 people have been baptized at Heartland. Our mission is to love people well, leading them into a life changing relationship with Jesus Christ.
We are seeking a creative, experienced, high-capacity leader for the position of Director of Student Ministry. The Director will lead a team of volunteers and staff, providing for their training and development. The team will create meaningful spiritual experiences teens will never forget, connect them with a leader who believes in their potential, and help them see a world and future bigger than themselves. The Director will over
This is a full-time position with benefits.
What we are looking for:
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong organizational and entrepreneurial skills
• Poised presence to represent the church at all levels.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and deadline driven; able to manage multiple work streams and budgets.
• Strong project management and leadership capacity.
• At least 3+ years experience youth ministry leadership, preferably in a multi-site church.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
If you feel God may be leading you to this opportunity, please send your personal testimony, your resume, 3 references, and links to your online portfolio (required) to Mike Makalusky, Chief of Staff, firstname.lastname@example.org