This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Crossover Community Church
Johnsonville, South Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 02/07/2012
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Children’s Minister
Payroll: Monthly Salary
General Description: The Children’s Minister will be responsible for the overall design, implementation, execution, and effectiveness of the Children’s Ministry of Crossover Community Church (Crossover). This includes children from birth through sixth grade. Specifically, the Children’s Minister will:
1. Be a member of Crossover
2. Tithe a minimum of 10% of gross salary to Crossover
3. Design a ministry that is consistent with the vision and values of Crossover.
4. Evaluate the curriculum to be used within the Children’s Ministries.
5. Work with other staff members to build a unified team of leaders for Crossover.
6. Be responsible for creating the budget needed to execute the Children’s Ministry.
7. Provide input to the pastor as needed for Children’s Ministry and other ministries of Crossover.
8. Build a relationship between Crossover and local schools.
9. Be flexible and adapt to ever changing environments to effectively carry out the ministry of the church.
10. Lead a life that is consistent with God’s word
11. Recruit volunteers
12. Carry out other activities as directed by his immediate supervisor