This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
New Hope Church
Bend, Oregon, United States
Date Posted: 02/06/2012
Categories: Children's Pastor
Denominations: Not Applicable
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
The Children’s Director oversees Children’s Ministries at New Hope Church.
“…what we have heard and known, what our fathers have told us—We will not hide them from their children; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power and the wonders he has done.” Psalm 78:3-4 (NIV)
• Able to provide strong leadership, be a good team player, possess expert knowledge of children’s ministry
• Be visionary and able to cast that vision in a compelling manner to be “Grace in Action” among our children.
• Be a strong recruiter of ministry partners, and fully able to train and empower these volunteers.
• Proven ability to effectively lead Children's Ministry
• Minimum 3-5 years full time experience in similar church environment
• Bachelors degree
Children’s ministry includes:
1. Oversee the Children’s ministry and staff.
2. Oversee curriculum/manage budget.
3. Provide regular training and support for staff.
4. Work together with the Core Staff at New Hope.
5. Provide leadership for all Children’s event’s, Weekend classes, Awana, and summer events.
To apply, send resume to Valerie Whitcomb at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please visit our website at www.newhopebend.com for more information about the church.
• Job Category: Children's Pastor
• Job Status: Full-time
• Education required: Bachelors Degree
• Experience required (years): 3-5 years of full time experience (minimum)
• Denomination: Evangelical
• Church Size: 800
• Worship Style: Contemporary (Praise and worship)
• Full time Salary with benefits.