This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Children's Ministry Pastor
Real Life Christian Church
Clermont, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 01/27/2012
Categories: Children's Pastor - Family Pastor
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Full-Time
Real Life is a Fast Growing, Multi-Site Mega Church in Central Florida who is all about helping Real People find Real Faith. Real Life’s Family Ministry is seeking a Full-Time Children’s Ministry Pastor who is called and gifted to lead and oversee staff, volunteers, parents and children in the nursery through 5th grade ministry.
The Children’s Ministry Pastor will work with the Family Ministry Pastor in providing the children’s ministry with pastoral guidance, organizational leadership, team development, and programming structure over staff, volunteers, parents and children in the nursery through 5th grade ministry.
Real Life is looking for someone who has:
• Character qualities as set forth in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9
• Strong Marriage; with children preferred
• Highly relational—ability to interact with a variety of people in a variety of circumstances
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including; email, database software, social media platforms, as well as public speaking.
• Demonstrated ability to find and/or create age-appropriate curriculum and environments
• Demonstrated ability to lead, develop, correct and appreciate staff; both paid and volunteer
• Ability to recruit, encourage, and train leaders
• Demonstrated ability to select, build, and lead successful, productive teams
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time efficiently and accurately
• A committed Christian living a life of obedience; beliefs consistent with Real Life’s statement of faith and core values
Real Life’s Children’s Pastor responsibility:
• To Pastor Real Life’s children’s ministry, championing the vision and strategy of Real Life’s Family Ministries to staff, parents, volunteers and children.
• Provide leadership in children’s ministry: organizational leadership, staff development, systems and processes, policy and procedures, goal setting, volunteers training, etc.
• Meeting with and maintaining regular, scheduled contact with staff, leaders, volunteers and church members by e-mail, phone, and face-to-face meetings.
• Champion the elementary program while leading a team of leaders to ensure resources are provided to support volunteers to ensure that the weekend program operates strategically, effectively and efficiently.
• Oversee the Nursery/Preschool Director and staff to ensure resources are provided to support volunteers to ensure that the weekend program operates strategically, effectively and efficiently.
• Oversee the Weekday Childcare Director and staff to ensure resources are provided to support volunteers to ensure that the weekend program operates strategically, effectively and efficiently.
Please send resume to Dustin Todd firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.