This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Life Community Church
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 01/26/2012
Categories: Senior Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 50 to 100
Job Type: Full-Time
Life Community Church (LCC), a 10 year old healthy church plant in Northern Virginia (Washington DC area) is seeking an entrepreneurial lead pastor with passion, vision and Godly character. With regular attendance of 100, a committed core of volunteers and two energetic full-time staff, LCC is ready to embrace the next leader God has for us. Our music, methodology and ministry philosophy might best be described as contemporary.
- At least 5 years full-time pastoral ministry experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree related to ministry
- Full agreement with our church’s statement of beliefs as found on our website www.lifecc.us
- Agreement with the Baptist Faith and Message (http://www.sbc.net/bfm)
- Good organizational skills
- Strong leader
- Excellent communicator
- Gifted, Biblically based, relevant preaching
- Proven leader as a ministry entrepreneur and self-starter. Church planting experience helps
- Masters degree in religious studies
- Satisfy the requirements set forth in I Timothy
To apply for this position, please send a resume, recent photo (family and/or individual) and a link to preaching/teaching samples (video preferred) from the past 6 months to email@example.com
NOTE: We will be unable to give further consideration to candidates not providing preaching/teaching samples. Previous applicants need not re-apply.