This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 01/24/2012
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
12Stone Church is receiving applications for the pastoral internship program. This is an already developed internship that has seen many young leaders successfully complete the internship. This is a 2 year full time internship that will prepare you for a life time of ministry success. You will serve alongside and under the close supervision and mentoring of one of our pastors. In addition to the invaluable experience you will be receiving in one of the largest and fastest growing churches in America, you will have hand on ministry leadership experience in one of the departments of the church. As a cutting edge, leadership development oriented church, 12Stone Church is the perfect place to be trained and equipped for vocational church ministry to maximize your long term ministry potential. 12Stone is a competitive environment where there are no limits to where your gifting and God’s call can take you.
12Stone is located in the northeast suburbs of Atlanta in the heart of a thriving and relentlessly growing area. 12Stone reaches over 14,000 people each weekend and has grown by over 10,000 people in the last 4 years. This month we added our fourth physical campus. 12Stone has almost 2000 kids and 1,000 students each week. Last year over 2,000 gave their lives to Christ! While numbers tell part of the story, 12Stone is known and experienced though amazing stories of life change told by the people themselves. These fresh stories reveal the heart behind 12Stone – why we do what we do. It is an amazing season to be a part of 12Stone.
We are looking for emerging spiritual leaders who are passionate about church ministry and who are ready to take their spiritual leadership to the next level.
We are looking for emerging leaders who...
- Love Jesus and are committed to life change.
- Are called to be pastors (including people who feel called to be worship pastors, student pastor, senior pastors or any other pastoral role.)
- Are confident in their leadership potential yet teachable.
- Are college graduates.
- Have some ministry experience. (either volunteer or paid)
- Possess the spiritual gift of leadership.
- Are ready to be challenged and developed to lead at the next level.
As an Intern* at 12Stone you will...
- Be mentored personally by one pastor.
- Serve alongside one of the staff team (ie. High School Ministry)
- Learn ministry and leadership from some of the best leaders in church today
- Be trained in practical ministry skills.
- Have the opportunity for significant hands on ministry experience.
- Be prepared to take what you learn here and translate it to any church environment.
- Receive a monthly stipend
- Have potential to qualify for free housing.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA THE CHURCH STAFFING WEBSITE -- PLEASE fill out the Internship application on the 12Stone Church website at 12stone.com/internship.
The above is intended to describe the general content and requirement for performance of this internship. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.
*According to current the FLSA standards and regulations, 12Stone interns are officially designated “Unpaid Intern Volunteers.”