This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Production Director with Video-editing Abilities
Grace Community Church
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 01/19/2012
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a full-time Production Director who has Video Editing abilities. We are a non-denominational, non-charismatic church that is Biblically-based, culturally relevant with a desire to reach people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and teach them to become followers of Him.
Grace Community Church is located in a very rapidly growing area just north of Pittsburgh, in Cranberry Township, PA. We are thankful, humbled, and excited that Grace was named by Outreach magazine as the 48th fastest growing church in America in 2008 and the 43rd fastest growing church in 2010. We will be moving to our NEW facility in July of this year and recently our weekend attendance has been over 1800 people!
In order to apply for this role you must meet the criteria below. Submit resumes to JR Lovins, Pastor for Creative Arts email@example.com
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND PREDOMINANT TASKS (Key Results)
• Act as Production Director for weekend services, overseeing the details of the “production”.
• Develop and implement stage designs (includes lighting), and oversee the community of volunteers that aid in this process.
• Oversee Lighting, Audio, Multi-Media (display), and Video
• Lead, recruit, train, and build, a community of volunteers that execute the function of the Media Ministry.
• Ensure a Leadership Pipeline is funneling new leaders into the ministry and through the Pipeline.
• Provide care to volunteers. Develop & manage the/a Care Structure.
• Oversee the maintenance, repair, and upgrades of all equipment & software for all 4 teams (lighting, multi-media, audio,
• Sit on Worship Leadership Team in planning for weekend experiences
• Gather, edit, and finalize weekly footage for online messages
• Prepare Sermon trailers for each series
• Shoot for any offsite video pertaining to weekend services
ORGANIZATION AND RELATIONSHIPS
The position as the Media Director will report directly to Creative Art Pastor at Grace Community Church. This position will collaborate with the Worship Leadership Team, as well as partnering with overall staff. Team interaction/dynamics/culture are a critical part of who we are.
A degree in Production related studies and leadership is desired. Prior ministry experience is a plus but not necessary to meet requirements for this specific role. A strong desire to bring the Good News of Jesus Christ to the community is required.
The Production Director is the primary coordinator in the church for the weekend production. He needs to have ongoing expansion in new techniques pertaining to the production of the weekend worship services, practical knowledge, and the ability to lead and empower others into the Media Ministry.