This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Jackconville Beach, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 01/19/2012
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
Send Application to the Following Email: ChurchofEleven22staffing@beachumc.org
Church Bio: The Church of Eleven22 is a non-denominational church currently being developed and seeded by Beach United Methodist Church in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. The Church of Eleven22 is currently functioning as a part of Beach UMC and in September 2012 The Church of Eleven22 will open its doors at a brand new location with an estimated attendance of 1500 adults. In preparation for the launch, The Church of Eleven22 is eagerly seeking to employ an individual with the passion and ability to lead the development and implementation of a fully functioning children’s ministry experience. Come join The Church of Eleven22 as we seek to lead children in surrendering their lives to Christ, becoming disciple-making disciples, and transforming their community.
Vision…a movement for ALL PEOPLE to DISCOVER and DEEPEN a Relationship with Jesus Christ
The church of Eleven22 is a COMMUNITY that seeks to GLORIFY GOD by
- Surrendering to Jesus (salvation)
- Making disciples (discipleship)
- Transforming communities (mission)
1. Biblical Integrity: knowing right and wrong according to God’s Word
2. Spirit-led Courage: the willingness and ability to do what’s right
3. Christ-like Character: a lifetime of integrity and courage
4. Sacrificial love: Love God and Love People
Prayers of our Lead Pastor:
I pray that…
1. God would bless you AND break you. Whatever it takes to draw you to HIM.
2. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Know that full well.
3. We would create a culture of generosity.
4. Our faith wouldn’t be measured by behavior, but you’d fall in love with THE FATHER.
5. We would be transformed by the renewing of our minds.
6. We would create an environment of true Biblical Fellowship.
7. We would know the urgency of eternity.
Position: Children’s Pastor
Reports to: Pastor of NEW GEN Ministries
Supervises: Volunteers, Interns
Build a community that seeks to glorify God by leading the New Generation into a relationship with Christ where they will surrender their lives to Jesus. It is our objective to make disciples of the New Generation to come through relevant and engaging ministry focused on children and their families. Primary age group is 0-5th grade.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Masters Preferred, (willingness to pursue further education)
- 5 years in children’s ministry overseeing large group programming, curriculum development, and Sunday morning experience.
- Lead in the creation, development, and implementation of children’s experience including large group programming, curriculum usage, and environment design.
- Recruit, coach, and equip children’s large group leaders for preschool and elementary environments.
- Assist in identification and theological development of all New Gen curriculums.
- Model discipleship by being primary disciple maker of group of teenagers.
- Sunday morning kids experience (ages 0-5th Grade)
- Leadership Discipleship Groups
- NEW GEN camps, retreats, seasonal events, and mission trips.
Measurements of Success
- Model the Church of Eleven22’s mission, purpose, and core values.
- Create disciple-making disciples.
- Efficiently meet deadlines.
- Development of kids experience and kids’ ministry leaders.
- Anticipate needs of New Gen ministry
- Grow in leadership skills in large group environments.
Send Applications to the Following Email: ChurchofEleven22staffing@beachumc.org