This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Trinity lutheran Church
Fairview Village, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 01/17/2012
Categories: Associate Pastor
Church Size: 251 to 350
Job Type: Full-Time
Trinity Lutheran Church seeks a full time or part time Associate Pastor for Children, Youth and Educational Ministries.
This staff member will be responsible for the development of a comprehensive educational program, with special emphasis on children's ministries. We are a growing church with committed volunteers, but we need the expertise and oversight to develop innovative strategies and opportunities for our young families. Loaded with potential for the right person.Bachelor's Degree, Seminary degree and full time experience are preferred. We are an ELCA church in the South East Pa Synod / Philadelphia Arch Diocese.
Associate Pastor - Character
• Candidate with an active and intentionally developed spiritual/prayer life.
• Demonstrated skill in multiplying and managing volunteer leadership
• A direct communicator that is not conflict avoidant
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to motivate, inspire, equip volunteers
• Ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Biblically literate
Brief Job Description
• Preaching shared with senior pastor
• Pastoral Care shared with senior pastor
• Young Family Ministry and Faith Formation
• Administration of program budgets and development
• Compensation range negotiable