MinisterSearch (www.MinisterSearch.com) is delighted to announce a great opportunity for Worship Pastor candidates at this progressive church. Just a short drive to the lights, sights, and sounds of "Music City," Nashville, this non-traditional, modern church of about 1800 in attendance could be a great place for you if you have solid experience in a similar environment. The church has a "team-based" staff, complemented by a casual environment. This growing suburb is a great place to live and raise a family--there are lots of parks and nature trails, a public golf course, and miles of greenways. Another cool and unique thing is the growing diversity and multiculturalism in the community. Add in great schools and you've got a wonderful place for you and your family!
Please make sure you meet all requirements/qualifications. If you do and are interested in applying for this Position, forward an email with Subject: JOB #1603 POSITION: WORSHIP PASTOR--that includes a cover email, your resume in word.doc format, together with links to videos of your worship to Resumes@MinisterSearch.com..
POSITION TITLE: WORSHIP PASTOR
LOCATION: NASHVILLE SUBURBS, TN
SALARY RANGE: COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
DENOMINATION: BAPTIST (SBC)
JOB DESCRIPTION / DUTIES:
• Oversee worship ministry and worship leaders
• Lead worship regularly and transition into leading worship teams and worship leaders
• Development of apprentices
• Develop Leadership within worship teams
• Oversee weekly rehearsals
• Responsible for oversight of all worship ministry, including:
--Worship choir that sings on occasion
--Staff, to include:
*Full-time production person (lights, sound, etc.)
*Full-time media/video person
*Full-time Administrative assistant
*Several Part-time personnel
• Responsible for production and oversight of programs
• Planning and production of all Christmas services
• Maintain regular office hours
• Have a passion for worship and the ability to communicate that passion and develop it in others
• Energetic and ability to energize the artists and community
• Be a strong leader, with an ability to lead artists
• Have at least 3 years’ current experience in worship ministry
• Have worship experience at a church of at least 800 weekly attendance
• Someone who is a strong artist
• A degree is a plus, but the main requirement is someone who can lead, manage, and has a proven track record of being able to get the job done
• Someone who likes Hillsong, Tomlin, Crowder, etc. but who puts diversity in the worship, also
Please make sure you meet all requirements/qualifications. If you do and are interested in applying for this Position, forward an email with Subject: JOB #1603 POSITION: WORSHIP PASTOR--that includes a cover email, your resume in word.doc format, together with links to videos of your worship to Resumes@MinisterSearch.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
worship pastorThe RockChurch
- Danville, Illinois
- May 20
Worship Arts PastorJourney Church
- New York (Queens), New York
- May 20
Director of the School of WorshipTeen Mania
- Garden Valley, Texas
- May 20
West Campus Worship PastorChrist Community Church
- Greeley, Colorado
- May 19
Director of Contemporary WorshipChrist United Methodist
- Davenport, Iowa
- May 18
MinisterSearch is the most successful church staff search firm in the United States. Over the years, we have worked with thousands of pastoral staff as they’ve pursued God’s calling in their ministries. With years of church staff experience, our consultants understand the relational aspects of ministry. We know the challenges you face when trying to determine your next steps in ministry.
Our role is to help you determine what the best position for you is. Sometimes, we recommend candidates stay exactly wher More...