We are looking for a self-motivated, problem solving, action oriented person with excellent organizational skills. As a member of our creative team you will also participate in planning for services and special events.
We value our staff and the role they play in helping our church make followers of Christ. If you meet the requirements below, please submit your cover letter, resume with a list references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Minimum 3 years experience at FOH mixing live bands/vocalists
• Exceptional setup and mixing skills
• Recording experience in a studio environment is a plus
• Must be competent with Pro Tools software
• Experience with in-ear monitoring systems
• Experience in routine gear maintenance, setup, installation, and operation
• Experience in large scale productions
• Working knowledge of large format digital audio consoles
• Exceptional knowledge of EQ’s, compressors, verbs and other plug-ins
• Good knowledge of MAC computers
• Must be an effective troubleshooter
• Ability to work under pressure and complete time sensitive tasks
• Serve with humility
• Possess customer service skills
• Dependable, self-motivated, strives for excellence
• Team player
• FOH engineer for all rehearsals, services and events
• Recruitment and training of volunteers
• Oversee maintenance of all gear in all venues
• Oversee purchase and installation of all new gear needed
• Assist all campus ministries with their weekly audio requirements
• Setups, teardowns and operation of all weekly audio requirements
• Editing a weekly radio broadcast and podcast
• Giving oversight to our Media Ministry (duplication of service CD’s/DVD’s)
• Post production mixing of services for Vimeo broadcast
• Oversight of our live service webcast (audio wise)
• Recording/mixing all future productions and worship projects
• Assist the creative team with service planning and technical needs
• Attend required staff meetings
This position will require non-traditional working hours. You will be able to flex your work schedule depending on what is required that particular week. Our creative team works as a team. Sometimes you will be asked to help with tasks not related to audio. You may be needed to assist our video director or other team members. We work as a team!
This position answers directly to the Worship Pastor and our Creative Director.
We are looking for an audio professional who has a heart for the church and the talent to continue our standard of excellence. Our main auditorium which seats 2000+ has a Meyer LCR line array with a Digi Design D-show console. Our second venue has a smaller version of this same system. They both rock!
You can visit us online at www.vwcaz.org
Pay: Based on experience and qualifications
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship and Creative Arts PastorFusion Bible Church
- Durant, Oklahoma
- December 10
Web SpecialistWestwood Community Church
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- December 8
Technical Arts DirectorMid-Cities Community Church
- Midland, Texas
- December 7
Technical / Video DirectorPeoples Church | Fresno
- Fresno, California
- December 7
Front End Web DeveloperCentral Christian Church
- Mesa, Arizona
- December 5
Victory Worship Center
Victory Worship Center strives to be a "church without walls" and with our many outreach programs, community resources, recovery/support classes, conferences, student activities and gatherings geared for people of all ages, we make it easy for people to get connected and involved with each other and throughout our church no matter what the age, background or income. We exist to create an atmosphere of love, acceptance and truth. We practice inclusion to live life together. More...