This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Women's Grow Pastor
Gateway Community Church
Austin, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 12/19/2011
Categories: Discipleship Pastor - Small Group Pastor
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
It is an exciting time to join Gateway Community Church in Austin, Texas!
The role of the Group Life Pastor is to catalyze and lead a spiritual, transformational, and multiplying movement of well-led Small Groups that supports 600 to 1000 participants in Austin, TX.
We are currently looking for a woman that is experienced in a medium to large church/ministry environment and has a high capacity for leadership in an innovative fast paced local church setting.
To succeed in this role you will need to be comfortable in these environments:
· Embracing the messiness of a post-modern generation with patience while giving God’s grace and hope for a new way of life as a follower of Jesus.
· Recruiting, Equipping, Empowering and Encouraging volunteer leaders who create authentic Small Group communities where people can “Come as you are, but not stay as you are.”
· Strategically and spiritually bring direction and alignment with volunteer leaders about our mission, vision and values.
· Leading training sessions and seminars.
· Leading as a project manager from the genesis of an idea, administration, collaboration, marketing and implementation.
· Must be a relational leader who influences people through relational trust.
· You must have a personal history of leading multiplying discipleship.
· Past missionary experience in a foreign country is valuable experience for this role.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
This role is for someone who has 5 -7 years experience spiritually leading, shepherding others and building teams; 5 - 7 years experience leading and participating in Small Groups; and success relationally and spiritually multiplying themselves into people who are now leading others.
To apply, please complete the Gateway employment application, found on our website, and scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org