This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Worship & Music Ministries
First Reformed Church of DeMotte
DeMotte, Indiana, United States
Date Posted: 12/01/2011
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 251 to 350
Job Type: Full-Time
First Church is seeking a Director of Worship & Music Ministries as a full-time member of the ministry staff.
Our Mission Statement:
Connect – with God.
Develop – a Christ-like character.
Build – God’s kingdom.
We are an established church in a growing community – with a great vision for the future.
The mission of the Director of Worship and Music Ministries of First Reformed Church is to glorify God through music, both vocal and instrumental, by using a variety of musical expression to match the diversity of our congregation. He/She will work to create a worship and music ministry of excellence that glorifies God and inspires everyone to a full commitment to Jesus Christ.
• The Director of Worship and Music Ministries will be a committed Christian and exhibit the character, commitment, and competence to provide leadership in the worship and music ministries.
• A Bachelors Degree in Music (preferred).
• Knowledge and training in directing vocal, choral, and instrumental music as well as drama and special presentations.
• Training in the use of various instruments (preferred). Ability to play the piano is required.
• Excellent communication and “people” skills.
• Upon acceptance to this position, the Director of Worship and Music Ministries will become part of the community life and ministry of First Church.
• Experience in designing worship services.
For a complete job description and to learn more about what God is doing at First Church, please visit www.frcweb.org or contact email@example.com.