This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Escalon Covenant Church
Escalon, California, United States
Date Posted: 11/30/2011
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Part-Time
Are you ready to run? Are you interested in building a solid worship ministry? Does “being there when it starts” excite you?
Escalon Covenant Church is a growing congregation of 170 seeking someone to join our team with the following qualifications for a 25-hour worship leader position:
1. Leadership: We need someone who can oversee, shepherd, develop and grow our worship ministry.
2. Musicality: We are looking for someone who can communicate fluently with the “garage band” players/singers who play by ear and the formally trained musicians who rely on musical scores. The ideal candidate will not only speak both languages but can find a middle ground for them to lead with excellence. Furthermore, they will be able to lead from an instrument and have the strength in piano to teach and train vocalists.
3. Shepherd: As a church, we are “expressing God’s heart and growing God’s family.” Our worship ministry is no exception. We need someone who is willing and able to pour into the spiritual lives of those in the worship ministry.
4. Worship Leader: ECC needs someone comfortable and gifted at leading worship who passionately embraces Ephesians 4:11-13 in terms of equipping and developing other worship leaders. We desire to have a worship team of worship leaders.
5. Artistically Minded: As a church seeking to embrace all art forms, the ideal worship leader will embrace and have experience incorporating other art forms into corporate worship. This includes, but isn’t limited to, lighting, video, dance, art, and music.
6. Big Picture Thinker: We need a worship leader who understands and embodies the “big picture” for the worship ministry as it fits in the entire church. We are not looking for a silo ministry, but one that embraces and enhances the church’s mission.
You may find a more detailed position description at our worship leader search website: www.escaloncovenant.org/worshipleadersearch
If you feel God could be calling you to run for the Kingdom with us, please email the following to email@example.com:
1. Your resume
2. The initial questionnaire (found at our search website above)
3. A link to a video (or videos) of you leading worship.