This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Childrens Ministry Director
Long Beah, California, United States
Date Posted: 11/17/2011
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: 50 to 100
Job Type: Part-Time
Coordinate and facilitate all children’s ministry responsibilities for Sunday services at Sojourn Village Long Beach. Coordinate with children ministry director for curriculum. Organize volunteer schedules for children’s ministry Sunday staffing.
1. Lead and Teach curriculum for children’s ministry every Sunday.
2. Coordinate with children’s ministry director for children’s ministry curriculum.
3. Recruit and organize a children’s ministry staffing schedule for every Sunday.
4. Organize and maintain children’s ministry equipment and items.
5. Promote children’s ministry activities to church congregation.
6. Create and maintain creative children’s ministry activities to engage the connection between children’s ministry and the church congregation.
7. Build and create a strong multi-dimensional children’s ministry for all ages.
8. Teach a gospel-centered children’s ministry curriculum.
9. Create and maintain a safe children’s ministry environment; emotionally, physically, and mentally.
10. Check in the Sojourn Village Administrator weekly for updates, changes to schedules, and for children’s ministry growth.
1. Organize and facilitate a strong children’s ministry for Sojourn Village Long Beach.
2. Create and maintain a safe environment for children.
3. Meet weekly with SV Administrator.
4. Be BI-Vocational.
5. Develop staffing schedules that promote growth.
PAY SCALE AND WEEKLY HOURS
1. $500 monthly (If a Sunday is missed the monthly amount will be decreased.)
2. 10 hours a week (5 hours preparation per week - 5 hours on Sundays)
CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Mutual accountability (between leadership team) regarding marriage and personal life.
2. Demonstrate temperance in all things and moral purity regarding public and private life.
3. Hold true to SV core values and mission.
4. Create and maintain a healthy positive team environment.
5. Encourage, equip, and invest in volunteer staff.