This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
New Hope Church
Bend, Oregon, United States
Date Posted: 04/09/2012
Categories: Children's Pastor
Denominations: Not Applicable
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
The Children’s Director oversees Children’s Ministries at New Hope Church.
“…what we have heard and known, what our fathers have told us — We will not hide them from their children; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power and the wonders he has done.” Psalm 78:3-4 (NIV)
• Able to provide strong leadership, be a good team player, possess expert knowledge of children’s ministry.
• Be visionary and able to cast that vision in a compelling manner, to be “Grace in Action” among our children.
• Be a strong recruiter of ministry partners, and be fully able to train and empower these volunteers.
• Proven ability to effectively lead a Children's Ministry.
• Minimum 3-5 years full time experience in similar church environment.
• Bachelors degree in Education.
Children’s ministry includes:
1. Oversee the Children’s Ministry staff/volunteers.
2. Oversee curriculum/manage budget.
3. Provide regular training and support for CM staff.
4. Work together with the Core Staff at New Hope.
5. Provide leadership for all Children’s event’s including weekend services, Awana Clubs, First Wednesdays and summer events.
Please visit our website at www.newhopebend.com for more information about the church.
• Job Category: Children's Director/Pastor
• Job Status: Full-time
• Education required: Bachelors Degree in Education
• Experience required (years): 3-5 years of full time experience (minimum)
• Denomination: Evangelical Church of North America
• Church Size: 800-900
• Worship Style: Contemporary (Praise and worship)
• Full time Salary with benefits.
To apply, send resume to Val@ newhopebend.com
New Hope Church is part of the Pacific Conference of the Evangelical Church of North America.