This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Messiah Christian Church
Midlothian, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 11/14/2011
Categories: Senior Pastor
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Full-Time
Messiah Christian Church in Midlothian, VA is looking for a Joshua to lead us to the Promise Land. Our beloved founding Pastor has retired and we are now seeking to connect with the Shepherd that God has called to lead our flock.
We now are accepting resumes with the following minimum qualifications:
1. Ten years experience in full-time Christian Ministry
2. According to the Messiah Christian Church By-Laws Article 8-The Senior Pastor is to). … be Born Again, Baptized in the Holy Spirit, grounded in the word of God, experienced and understanding in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, including experience with the Healing Ministry.
3. An expository preacher
4. Hold licensed or ordained ministry credentials with a recognized organization.
5. A minimum of a bachelor degree in religion, Bible, or Christian Ministries
6. Able to develop and lead in a Team Ministry style, including leading and directing the staff members and elders.
(Messiah Christian is an Elder-led church with the senior pastor considered to be an elder and the first among equals)
7. Demonstrate by ministry experience and lifestyle a passion to reach and disciple the lost.
Salary and compensation:
- Salary 50k+
- Health Insurance
- Relocation expenses
For more information please go to our website: www.messiahchristian.org.
Please do not call the church.
If you are our Joshua please send your resume to: Pastor.email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.