This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Palestine, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 11/07/2011
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Full-Time
List of Duties for Administration:
1. Oversee the day to day operations of the church, ie., securing services for any problems that may arise with equipment, utilities, etc.
2. Moderate the expenditures of the church budget.
3. Establish protocols purchasing products and supplies for the church
4. Seek ways to ensure to finances of the church are used wisely
5. Implement cost effective plans for all areas of the church, ie. use of utilities, buildings, equipment; securing bids or contract items for the church for counsel approval, ie. building insurance coverage, utilities cost, health cover, etc.
6. Assist with the planning of the annual budget for the church.
7. Supervise all hourly and salary non-pastoral staff
8. Utilize good public relations with businesses in the community and seek to use local vendors whenever possible.
9. Work closely with the Elders in all business deals that effect the church
10. Assist all staff in the areas of ministry to help them with the needs of each department.
11. Any other duties as assigned by the elder body
1. Secure teachers for Sunday school classes when needed.
2. Secure topics and teachers for Wednesday night classes throughout the year.
3. Evaluate materials and personal that may be concerned for classes to ensure their walk and subject matter are in compliance with the tenants of faith of Evangelism Temple.
4. Order approved supplies for each class that is being taught.
5. Develop programs that promote evangelism, fellowship, discipleship and ministry.
6. Work closely with the Senior Pastor and elder body to carry out the vision of the church body.
7. Visitation in the community, ie. hospitals, nursing homes, businesses, homes, etc.
8. Fill the pulpit as needed, teach classes as needed, fill in positions when teachers are absent.
9. Any other duties that are assigned by the Pastor and/or Elders.