greymob 2-year Graphic Design Internship
A collective of designers, developers, and strategists devoted to gathering around things that matter, things that shape our culture, and things that make a difference.
We are a non-profit design studio and business accelerator owned by Purdue Christian Campus House, a non-denominational Christian campus ministry on the campus of Purdue University.
We draw upon the enthusiasm and innovation of a university campus, coming alongside students to further construct and apply their faith in a way that is unique, practical, and pointed purposefully at serving the Kingdom wherever their career takes them. We look for clients with great ideas and great intentions, then we take them through a process of de?ning, researching, ideating, and mapping their passions.
In short, we make things to help those who want to make things to help others.
We Are Looking For...
• A competent, creative, gifted graphic designer who shares our vision for making a difference in the world
• Someone who understands the value of a team to create something wonderful and effective
• Someone who doesn’t mind coming in a little early or going home a little late
• Someone who is willing to work hard, yet humbly, to contributing to something bigger than themselves
• Someone willing to raise support through family and friends who share their excitement for this vision
• Contribute to the creative process with staff and clients
• Deliver independent design and print pieces
• Manage a regular rotation of scheduled design projects
• Develop solutions in marketing and brand management for project initiatives
• Collaborate with our Creative Director, Art Director, Senior Developer and Web Designers
• Comprehend the value of non-profit start-ups and charitable initiatives
• Mature within the discipline of fine design, creative problem-solving, and working with others
You Should Have...
• A degree in graphic design or equivalent creative experience
• Competency in layout and prepress graphic design solutions
• Mastery over the Adobe Creative Suite
• Familiarity with an Agile workflow and collaborative project management environment
• Ability to plan projects, manage assets, and comprehend the big-picture
• Willingness to receive direction, oversight, and accountability.
• Propensity for organization, meeting deadlines, and following through
The Fine Print...
• We will provide a second-floor window office space within a comfortable and creative environment
• Mac laptop with all necessary applications and tools
• Because we are a support-based non-profit organization, all interns are expected to raise a portion of their salary. This internship pays an annual salary of $23,000/yr. plus benefits, and you will be asked to raise half, or $11,500 through charitable gifts, offerings, and monthly commitments from your own independent network
• Internships are full-time, 2-year long positions with a start date of June 1, 2012
Please submit a digital resume with references and portfolio (in.pdf format) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Audio/Visual ManagerOur Savior's Way Lutheran Church
- Ashburn, Virginia
- January 17
Communications DirectorIngleside Baptist Church
- Macon, Georgia
- January 13
Worship & Creative Arts DirectorRadiant Church
- Ludington, Michigan
- January 13
Audio/Visual TechnicianSecond Presbyterian Church
- Bloomington, Illinois
- January 13
Audio Director: FOH EngineerSlingshot Group
- Irvine, California
- January 11
Purdue Christian Campus House
Campus House is a non-denominational church community in the heart of campus made up of several hundred Purdue students who are seeking what it means to be a follower of Jesus and grow in their faith.
Our goal is to help each person that walks through our doors pursue an intimate, dynamic relationship with God, and to encourage them to live out the Gospel in every part of their lives.
What Happens at Campus House
Campus House has multiple More...