Everett’s First Baptist Church, a fellowship of 400-450 worshipping weekly, is looking for someone with a passion for Christ, a heart for people, and strong organization gifts and experience to coordinate our worship ministry.
The vision of FBC is “Growing Together in Christ” and the central components and strategy for growing people at FBC are:
* Grow in our commitment to the person of Christ
* Grow in our connection to the body of Christ
* Grow in our contribution to the mission of Christ
POSITION TITLE: Worship Coordinator. The part-time coordinator of worship will be the point person for worship, working with the lead pastor and worship design team.
LOCATION: Everett, WA
JOB DESCRIPTION/PRIMARY AREAS of RESPONSIBILITY
* Part-time, three days in the office for administrating.
* Lead the Worship Design Team.
* Oversee Sunday worship.
* Be in contact with the scheduled worship leader in advance and coordinate worship leader play list.
* Provide lyrics to tech team to make the slides for the coming Sunday
* Meet with the lead pastor to prepare for the Design Team Meetings.
* Oversee the worship budget.
* Serve as the point person for worship leaders and tech personnel.
* Assemble staff-directed announcements and insure that bulletin to ready for worship.
* A team player and a team builder.
* A passion for creating worship experiences that help people connect with God in personal and corporate worship.
* Someone who love Jesus and is passionate about seeing others come to know Jesus and become connected to the
* Possess gifts of leadership and administration.
* Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
* Highly relational in working with other leaders.
* Able to manage multiple ministries, events, and issues concurrently.