This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Hispanic Worship Leader
PIneville, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 10/11/2011
Categories: Worship Pastor
Denominations: United Methodist
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Contract
Fast growing multicultural Church in South Charlotte is currently seeking a Worship Leader for our Spanish Speaking service.
Some key responsibilities include:
1. Help plan the music portion of Sunday Morning worship, selecting and leading music for worship in the Hispanic Service in coordination with the Pastor.
2. Recruiting, instructing and rehearsing with the worship team.
3. Lead rehearsals with musicians and singers for Sunday worship 1 to 1.5 hours per week. Current rehearsal is Friday evenings at 6:00 pm.
4. The worship leader must arrive early and remain after the service. (30-45 minutes before the service to make sure that instruments and musicians are prepared for service and remain after to interact with the congregation.) Total time 2 to 2.5 hours.
5. A demonstrated leadership role is crucial for the effectiveness as a worship leader.
6. Assist the Pastor in selection of songs for the worship service. Periodically introduce new songs.
7. All other duties as assigned by the Head Pastor.