This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Children's Ministry Director
Spring Hill, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 09/29/2011
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
Big vision, laughter and "never leave your lap top unattended." Can you handle that? We run a high octane shop, and are sold out to impacting people's lives for Jesus. Interested? Desire to be part of a staff culture that is intensely passionate, highly talented and committed to growth? This staff is a family. We work hard and play hard. Crosspoint Church is looking for driven leader for our Children's Ministry.
Crosspoint is located in Spring Hill, Florida which is about 45 minutes north of Tampa and an hour and a half away from the Mouse and his crew. Spring Hill is full of young families with kids and we love it. Crosspoint reaches over 700 people each weekend and more and more people are inviting their friends, co-workers and families each week. Since January over 300 people gave their lives to Christ! And hundreds more are to come. While numbers tell part of the story, Crosspoint is known and experienced though amazing stories of life change told by the people themselves. These fresh stories reveal the heart behind Crosspoint - why we do what we do. It is an amazing season to be a part of Crosspoint Church.
Crosspoint Church is committed to reaching this generation for Jesus Christ. We create environments relevant to our culture, whether it's in casual, yet dynamic worship services offered Sunday mornings, in a high-energy children's ministry or in small groups designed to draw people into relationships.
These environments have attracted many young families with kids, and many of them have begun to commit their lives to Christ and invite other young families. Our Kid's ministry is BOOMING and we are looking for the right leadership to take it to the next level.
We are looking for a leader who:
* Loves Jesus and is committed to life change.
* Has talent and experience in raising up and developing leaders.
* Has passion and ability to recruit and mobilize people.
* Has successfully lead in a large, fast-paced ministry environment.
You will be responsible for running a Comprehensive Children's Ministry including:
• Set the Spiritual Intensity of Crosspoint Kids
* Coordinate our Sunday Morning Crosspoint Kids experience start to finish.
* Recruit, Coordinate, & Encourage our Crosspoint Kids Volunteers.
* Manage the day to day operations of Crosspoint Kids during the week.
* Take the lead in creating a safe and secure environment for our Children to learn about Jesus (Babies through 5th Grade).
This won't hurt either:
* Be able to take initiative and create a ministry that impacts families in our area.
* Be proficient in social media and it's uses in ministry.
* Knowledge of PlanningCenterOnline.com for scheduling purposes is a plus.
* Have a sense of humor.
* Have a healthy sense of balance and time management.
* Be able to see the big picture when it comes to Children's Ministry in the church. They are not the church of tomorrow, they are the church right now.
IMPORTANT! Your resume should demonstrate each of the following:
1. A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
2. A stable work history including 2+ years of ministry leadership in a church of 500+
3. Measurable ministry growth related to children and volunteers
Sound like a job you could whip into shape? Then whip up a resume and show us why you’re so brilliant. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
***NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE***