This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Pastor of High School Ministries
Lawrenceville,, Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 09/23/2011
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 7501 to 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
Caffeine, laughter and "never leave your lap top unattended." Can you handle that? We run a high octane shop, and are sold out to impacting people's lives for Jesus. Interested? Desire to be part of a staff culture that is intensely passionate, highly talented and committed to growth? 12Stone Church is looking for the next Leader of our High School Ministry.
12Stone is located in the northeast suburbs of Atlanta in the heart of a thriving and relentlessly growing area. 12Stone reaches over 10,000 people each weekend and has grown by over 6,000 people in the last 3 years. Last year 2,000 gave their lives to Christ! While numbers tell part of the story, 12Stone is known and experienced though amazing stories of life change told by the people themselves. These fresh stories reveal the heart behind 12Stone - why we do what we do. It is an amazing season to be a part of 12Stone.
We are looking for a leader who:
* Loves Jesus and is committed to life change.
* Has talent and experience in raising up and developing leaders.
* Has passion and ability to recruit and mobilize people.
* Has successfully lead in a large, fast-paced ministry environment.
You will be responsible for running a Comprehensive High School Student Ministry including:
• Set the Spiritual Intensity of HS Ministry
• Recruit, Raise up, and train adult leaders
• Communicate regularly at High School services
• Lead HS intern(s)
• Leadership of High School special events
• Leadership of High School Mission project(s)
• Communicate with Parents
• Recruit, Equip, and Empower Student Leaders
IMPORTANT! Your resume should demonstrate each of the following:
1. A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
2. A stable work history including 3+ years of ministry leadership in a church of 1000+
3. Measurable ministry growth related to students and volunteers
Sound like a job you could whip into shape? Then whip up a resume and show us why you’re so brilliant. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE***