This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Gateway Community Church
Austin, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 09/22/2011
Categories: Discipleship Pastor - Outreach
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
Full Time Serve Leader (Central/South Austin)
We currently have a position open for a Serve Leader in our Central/South Austin geography.
The role of the Serve Leader is to raise-up, disciple, and support volunteer Network Leadership Teams that will lead networks of 50 to 75 people.
Specifically, this position focuses on raising-up and discipling Serve Leaders, and Serve Coordinators.
We are currently looking for a mature Christ follower who has a high capacity for leadership in an innovative fast paced local church setting.
To succeed in this role you will need to meet these qualifications:
• Must be a gifted strategic thinker who can hold a room and have the ability to vision cast well;
• Must have at least 3-5 years of experience working in a church or spiritually leading teams of individuals;
• Must have proven experience leading volunteer teams
• Ability to promote and inspire the ethic of serving in our church
• Experienced in spiritually discipling leaders
• Must live, be willing to relocate to (or currently do) in Central Austin
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
To apply, please complete the Gateway employment application (found on our website) and scan/email,along with your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org